Introduction to the DevOps Online Training Course in USA
Introducing advance and Best DevOps online Training Course in USA thins DevOps Training is to make an individual expert in all DevOps Concepts form the Basics. This Course is made by the Real-Time professionals to make you understand each and every concept in depth.
DevOps Training makes you master in the various aspects of the principles of continuous development and deployment, software development operations, continuous integration, automation of configuration management and learn the various tools like Git, Docker, Jenkins, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible and Kubernetes.
DevOps Online Training Course Contents
Introduction to DevOps and its Necessities
- DevOps, DevOps Roles
- DevOps Necessities
- DevOps Problems & Solutions
- Making a DevOps Transition
- Identifying cultural impediments and overcoming it
- Building Accountability and Trust
- Understanding the Infrastructure layouts and its Challenges
- Understand Scalability and Availability
- Networking Concepts from an enterprise perspective
Understand Common Infrastructure Servers
- Working of DNS Server at Internet Scale
- DNS Configuration
- DNS Installation
- Understand the working of Geolocation
- Understand Web Servers like Apache
- Ngnix and their differences
- Configure Apache and Nginx for the Enterprise
- Understand HA and Setup HA Proxy for various Servers
Implement Automated Installations and Deployments
- Installation of Linux Servers using PXE boot or kickstart method
- Automatic system updates
- Configure SVN or Git for version control
- Configure Jenkins for Build and deployments
- Building an RPM package
Understand Performance tuning aspects and basic Security for Infrastructure
- Operating system tuning concepts and its Concerns
- Performance and Use Cases
- Types of Disk Schedulers
- Network tuning Parameters and their Influence
- Benchmarking servers like Apache Web Server
- Understand the Security at the OS and Network level
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Basics of IAM
- Groups, Users,Roles,Policies,MFA
- How to use IAM
- Active Directory Federation
- Web Identity Federation
- IAM Summary
Basics of Bash/Python Scripting
- Basics of Bash Shell like file descriptors
- Understand the basic syntax of bash scripting
- Understand loops
- its conditions and return status
- Understand and configure crontab for automating a task
- Installation and Configuration of ClusterShell for deployments on large clusters
- Basics of Python and its comparisons with bash scripting
Basics of Virtualization and its Concepts
- What is Virtualization?
- Types of Virtualization
- Difference between Xen and KVM
- Installation of virtual machines using Virtualbox
- Understand the various components of virtualization
Monitoring and Logging
- Understand Logging in Linux systems and its working for various services
- Introduction to various logging tools
- Understand System auditing
- Install and Configure Nagios Monitoring for the Infrastructure
The Useful DevOps Tools & Commands
- Understand the Dev and Production environments in an organization
- DevOps Best Practices
- Understand OpenSSL and OpenSSH details
- Understand rsync for backups
- Understand Commands like lsof
- net start
- Understand Virtual Memory
- Free, top, vmstat, iostat, uptime, find, screen and strace
- Disk commands like – df, du, mkfs, tune2fs, fdisk and dd
- Understand /etc/fstab
- mount commands
DevOps Online Training FAQ’s
Who conducts this DevOps Certification training?
Leading industry experts in Development and Operations with more than a decade of experience in providing professional training are engaged to cover this DevOps professional training course.
Will I get compensatory classes in case I miss any class?
The motive of this DevOps training course is to train the candidate with all the potential to successfully accomplish the DevOps certification exam. Thus, you get all the compensatory classes and complete guidance from the trainers.
Does this training course fee include DevOps exam fee?
No. Once you’re prepped for DevOps certification exam with this professional training course, you can pay the certification exam fee directly to the DevOps institute.
Can I get proper job assistance after accomplishing the training course?
Our dedicated team of experts at the placement cell will provide excellent job placement assistance to land in a job as a DevOps professional.
what are the minimal system requirements this course?
Any Windows/Linux/Mac PC or laptop with minimum 2GB RAM and 20GD free hard disk space is the basic requirement. The system should have Redhat/CentOS/Fedora/Ubuntu OS. An ideal OS preference will be Jenkins, Centos 6/6.3/6.4/6.5, Vbox, Puppet, VMWare workstation or Haproxy.
Request for a Demo