Introduction to the CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) online Training Course
We are the best in class providing Best CCNP Online training in USA by Certified industry experts, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. This certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
CCNP Training (Cisco Certified Network Professional) Course
Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Assessing Complex Enterprise Network Requirements
- Creating an Implementation Plan and Documenting the Implementation
- Lab 1-1 Debrief
Implementing an EIGRP- Based Solution
- Planning Routing Implementations with EIGRP
- Implementing and Verifying Basic EIGRP for the Enterprise LAN Architecture
- Lab 2-1 Debrief
- Configuring and Verifying EIGRP for the Enterprise WAN Architecture
- Lab 2-2 Debrief
- Implementing and Verifying EIGRP Authentication
- Lab 2-3 Debrief
- Advanced EIGRP Features in an Enterprise Network
- Lab 2-4 Debrief
Implementing a Scalable Multi Area Network OSPF-Based Solution
- Planning Routing Implementations with OSPF as the Scalable Routing Protocol
- How OSPF Packet Processes Work
- Improving Routing Performance in a Complex Enterprise Network
- Configuring and Verifying OSPF Routing
- Lab 3-1 Debrief
- Lab 3-2 Debrief
- Configuring and Verifying OSPF Route Summarisation
- Lab 3-3 Debrief
- Configuring and Verifying OSPF Special Area Types
- Lab 3-4 Debrief
- Configuring and Verifying OSPF Authentication
- Lab 3-5 Debrief
Implementing an IPv4-Based Redistribution Solution
- Assessing Network Routing Performance and Security Issues
- Operating a Network Using Multiple IP Routing Protocols
- Configuring and Verifying Route Redistribution
- Lab 4-1 Debrief
Implementing Path Control
- Assessing Path Control Network Performance Issues
- Lab 5-1 Debrief
- References to Additional Path Control in e-Learning
Connecting an Enterprise Network to an ISP Network
- Planning the Enterprise-to-ISP Connection
- Considering the Advantages of Using BGP
- Comparing the Functions and Uses of EBGP and IBGP
- Configuring and Verifying Basic BGP Operations
- Lab 6-1 Debrief
- Using the BGP Attributes and Path Selection Process
- Lab 6-2 Debrief
- References to IPv6 and Implementing Remote- Access Connectivity in e-Learning
CCNP Online Training FAQ’s
What is Cisco?
Cisco Systems is a global technological conglomerate, which designs and manufactures networking equipment. To read more, visit our Topic Page.
Do the Cisco courses include the exams?
No, the Cisco exams will need to be booked separately with Pearson VUE.
How long is my Cisco certification valid for?
This CCNP certification is valid for a total of three years, after which you will need to take a CCNP exam again, or advance on to a higher certification.
What are the best Cisco Training courses in the USA?
Please see our Cisco CCNA and CCNP courses for the best understanding
Request for a Demo