Best Workday HCM Online Training In USA
Workday HCM Course Content
Core Concepts and Navigation Basics
- Core Concepts
- Business Objects
- Custom labels
- Basic navigation
Organizations in workday
- Organization types
- Supervisory organizations
- Setup of supervisory org structure
- Managing supervisory organization
- Creating subordinate organization
- Dividing a supervisory organization
- Additional org types
- Organization hierarchies
- Organization assignments on supervisory org
- Organizational reports
- Types of staffing models
- Configuring individual staffing model
- Hiring restrictions
- Position management
- Headcount management
- Job management
- Differentiating between staffing models
- Maintaining staffing model
Jobs & Positions
- Job profiles
- Job profiles and localizations
- Job profiles and compensation Grades
- Management level hierarchy
- Differentiating job profiles, job families, job family group
- Creating job profile (Task)
- Creating position and headcount groups
- Managing filled and unfilled position and headcount groups
- Creating positions (Task)
- Edit position restrictions and Edit position
- Close position vs managing a hiring freeze
- Compensation Overview
- Compensation Components
- Compensation Elements
- Compensation Plans
- Hourly, Allowance
- One Time Payment, Merit, Bonus.
- Compensation Grades, Grade Profiles and Steps
- Compensation Package Compensation Eligibility Rules
- Security groups
- Security group types
- Configurable security
- Functional areas, securable items and security policies
Defining Business Processes
- Business Processes Overview
- Navigating to a Business Process Definition
- Supervisory Organizations and Business Processes
- Editing a Business Process
- Condition Rules
- Adding a Notification
- Copying a Business Process
Transactions in Workday
- Creating applicants
- Hiring in supervisory organizations
- Assigning user based security groups
- Hire into position/job/headcount management
- Staffing movement
- Request delegation, rescind
- Mover workers and inactivate supervisory organizations
- Workday accounts Viewing personal data
Workday Integration(Technical) Course Content Reports
- Report Writer Overview
- Report Types
- Standard report
- Developing Simple, Advanced Reports.
- Advance field calculations
- Custom report Types
- Sharing Reports
- Data sources
- Business Object
- Scheduling reports.
- How RW works
- Calculated Field Concepts
- System wide vs. Report Specific Calculated Fields
- Global Calculated Fields (e.g. Constants)
- Calculated Field Dependencies
- Available Functions, such as:
- Date Calculation and Formatting Functions
- String and Text Functions
- True/False Conditions
- Evaluate Expression
- Lookup Functions to leverage hierarchies
- Functions that access Related Business Objects
- Lookup Value as of Date
- Arithmetic Calculations
- Key Reports & Resources
- Integration Architecture Overview
- Integration cloud Connect.
- Integration System templates.
- Core Connector: Worker.
- Integration Services in Core connector.
- Change Deduction Procedure in Core Connectors.
- Integration business Process.
- EIB Overview
- EIB Design Pattern
- EIB Limitations.
- Workday Public Web services overview.
- Workday Reports-as-a-Service
- Developing an Inbound EIB.
- Developing a Outbound EIB.
- Custom Report Transformation.
- EIB Features.
- Loading Customer Transactional Data into Workday using EIB’s.
- Introducing Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Install
- Workday Studio Navigation Tips
- Studio Run time Architecture
- Features and Navigation of Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Assemblies (integration systems) Components
- Basic Flow of Control Between Assembly Components
- Basics of Web Services, XSLT, and MVEL in Workday Studio.