Best SAS Clinical Online Training In USA
SAS Training for Clinical Trials (with Project)
Training Duration: 50 hours
Mode of Training:
Option 1: Instructor Led online training.
Course Content / Topics:
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
Working in the SAS Environment
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
Creation database from raw data
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS data set using text file.
- Creating SAS data set using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS data set using structured text file.
- Creating SAS data set using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS data set using Excel file.
- Creating SAS data set using Access file.
- Creating SAS data set using values inside the code.
Output delivery system
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
Combination the dataset
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
Loops in SAS: Do Loops
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Append.
- Procedure Compare.
- Procedure Transpose.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Data sets.
- Procedure Tabulate.
- Procedure Chart, G chart, G plot.
- Procedure Report.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Types of Graphics (with latest models)
- Defining procedure Graphics.
Advance SAS Topicb ProcSql
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
- Understand the use of macro functions.
Introduction of SAS and Clinical research
- SAS role in Clinical Research.
- What is Clinical trial?
- What is Protocol and role of Protocol in Clinical Research?
- Which is playing main role in Clinical Research?
Clinical Trials Data Structures
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
Transform Clinical Trials Data
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
- Clinical Project